Sunday, March 6, 2011

Grey Knights - Count down to my wallet emptying

Hello all it has been a while but in truth I have had very little drive to complete or even do anything towards completing or painting anything in my 3 armies..

Untill now.

Here comes my first 40k Love. Back from the dead, breathing fire, and dropping rumors that are making entire regiments of people scream 'CHEEEEEEEESE!!!' and it makes me smile.

A new Daemonhunters codex is comming and I am like an 8 yearold waiting for christmas, and just waiting to see what Santa GW has brought me, and how much I am going to spend on plastic crack to sate my addiction.

I have had a GK codex since they were released. I slowly collected the expensive as hell mini's on a shoestring budget to make sure I wasn't getting what I couldn't afford.. I never really won with them. A few games here and there where my dice decided to work with me on the tactics, but mostly it was a long history of games where I was just happy I was able to have some fun and killed the few things I was aiming for.

But now.. now there is a shining new light of hope for my beleaguered Grey Knights, and I have a plan, it is a cunning plan, one no one suspects, one that shall rise up and take down the heretics and surprize them to no end!!

No one expects the Imperial Inquisition!!

A new Paint Scheme!! As I never really finished the last one. I figure I'll just strip the 15 PAGK's and 10 TAGK's I have and start again. Not hard since all I did last time was undercoat black, and drybrush gunmetal on them.. boring.. common.. I'm Bringing back the Inquisition here people, time for some COLOUR.

And that colour is Red. The Scheme will be Red, Black, with Silver and Bronze detailing.

Blah, blah, blah. Yes Bloodangels, nope don't care, yes red, yes that's a Grey Knight colour, it's the colour scheme of the Inquisition. So I will be starting the slow process of repainting the marines I have right now. Hopefully getting enough of them done in time for the new codex.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment